Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2012

I haven't written on here in over two weeks, in doing so I've missed two of the deadlines I've set for myself,  I have had the best intentions of writing posts and gotten to the point where my fingers touch the keys and have stopped myself, unsure of what I want to say. Of what I want this blog to be.

I want it to be a place where I can share and be honest about what is happening in my life, but first I feel like I need to decide what is happening in my life. I'm 25 years old and am finally starting to feel like I might know what I want to be when I grow up and that scares the crap out of me but excites me so much as well because I finally discovering that it is possible. I'm sure I will share more about this at a later date right now it's just a small idea bubbling away inside of me growing more as each day does, and you know how the saying goes from little things big things grow.

I will be back next monday with a new Money Monday, and I'm aiming to be posting here more I already have drafts and dot point post idea on my computer and plenty more floating around my head, but I'm still new at this, but I'm getting there.

1 comment:

  1. That's great that your having that "I know what I want to do with my life" feeling. I'll be 23 this summer so I've been trying to not feel too bad by not knowing. Glad you have some cool post ideas!

    ReplyDelete